This Black Friday sale weekend, I’m going to kick up my heels and relax. Here’s just a few things you can do instead of battling the masses for cheap TV’s.
- Take a detox bath -Perfect after a day of traveling, cooking, and over indulging. It’s super relaxing and refreshes the whole body. I like mine super hot by candle light.
- Try a new recipe– These pumpkin pie cupcakes were a hit at dinner yesterday!
- Clean and tidy your space -I dove head first into the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. It’s a great motivator to get your place organized!
- Create a capsule wardrobe -After you get your closet into gear and get rid of the things you no longer wear, take stock and create your own capsule wardrobe.
- Plan a trip– Ok, so Black Friday isn’t THAT bad. In fact, it’s a great time to purchase plane tickets! Virgin America is having some great deals right now. The fella and I just booked our flight to Austin in January for real cheap!
- Work out– I recently enrolled in Beach Body‘s Insanity Max 30 challenge and it’s really inspired me to get moving and get healthy. This might not be the plan for you, but they have a ton of different routines to choose from. Sign up and max out!
- Make bath bombs– You can bet everybody I know is getting at least one of these in their stockings this year!
- Redecorate– Paint your walls, hang some art, or maybe just bring some color into a room with a vase full of flowers! Take a peek at my Decoration Inspiration pinboard to get some ideas.
- Gear up for the Holidays– Pull out the decorations, plan your outfit for the office party, and start to really think about who’s been naughty and nice this year.
- Make a friend– Speaking of black friday, did you know that black cats that end up in a shelter are the least likely to be adopted? If you want to bring a little more joy and love into your life, go make a furry friend at your local SPCA. If you happen to be in the SF Bay Area, here’s a few cute kitties that need and deserve a good home and right now, adult cats 6 months and older are free to adopt through January 3rd.
- Pamper yourself– Put on a mask, go get your nails did, or just do what I do and browse around Amazon for fun and new beauty products.