It’s that time of year again! In leu of this thankful holiday, here ten things I’m truly loving in my life right now.
10. Free Blue Bottle coffee at my new office!
9. A Beautiful Mess’ recipe for Sour Cream Pumpkin Muffins (my true basic bitch weakness).
8. Related to #10, all the adorable puppies running around Runway Incubator. So much cuteness, its a wonder I can get any work done!
7. Getting back into shape. Started my running routine last weekend and I’m loving it!
6. It’s finally cool enough to layer in the city. Time for chunky scarves, comfy sweaters, thick knit tights, and cozy coats galore!
5. Some good things come from sad places. I like to keep things light on the blog, so I’ll spare the details. I will say that I’m happy I get to hang out with close friends, meet new people, go to new places, and get to know myself all over again.
4. My new ink by Zeph Fishlyn is so gorgeous it brings a tear to my eye.
3. Hydration! (Hey, don’t underestimate the power of a little H2O.)
2. My new nightly skin regime that’s left my face baby soft and blemish free. Once a week, I endure a painful Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, cleanse with my new favorite face wash Burts Bees Sensitive Face Wash, and followed up by rubbing a couple drops of Palmers Skin Therapy Oil (the makers of the best Coco Butter lotion of all time, in my humble opinion).
1. The time spent away from my electronic devices. Enjoying a warm meal, getting some much needed errands done, and conversation that’s uninterrupted by a computer or smart phone screen is sheer bliss.
What are you thankful for? Hope you all have a very lovely Thanksgiving!